Since 1996 she has also been a researcher and lecturer for the law degree course at the University of Padua, focusing on European Union law and international law.
The strong interest in international issues, both legal and economic, the in-depth knowledge of the law, but also a very practical approach, characterize the activity of Mariangela Gramola.
Membership of Societies and Bar Associations
- PhD in international law from the La Sapienza University of Rome
- FORDUE specialisation course in EC law, organised by the Council of the Venice Bar Association, sponsored by the European Community
- Degree in law with honors from the University of Padua
- Admitted to practice before the Italian Supreme Court
- Member of the Milan Bar Association
- Member of the International Law Association
- Member of the Italian Society of International Law
- English (fluent)
- French (fluent)
- German (basic)
- Italian (native speaker)